Victims of Military abductions surfaced due to Writ of Amparo
Full text of the writ of Amparo can be found here

Printed copies available, email rbahaguejr [at] gmail [dot] com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Worst mobile provider in processing applications in the Philippines

in March 2006, I applied a mobile subscription from GLOBE TELECOMS. The new mobile handset was given to me in about 3 days.

Last October 2007, I again applied a subscription from SUN CELLULAR. The new mobile handsets were given to me in about 3 days.

3 weeks ago, I applied another subscription this time from SMART TELECOMS. I am anticipating the expiration of my GLOBE subscription and is thinking of switching to the SMART network. Until now, I am yet to receive any call from the SMART wireless center in Gateway Mall.

For other two networks, in less than a week I already have my subscriptions. unfortunately, for SMART they have to process application faster.

if in the processing of applications, it can not handle new subscribers efficiently, how would they perform in the after sales services?

For two years, GLOBE's resolution of issues concerning my subscription is impressive.

I am now having doubts on a subscription from SMART. Sabagay, pwede namang prepaid na lang para sa 3G connections. Ito lang naman actually ang silbi nung new line.

1 comment:

JP Loh said...

Ang gusto ko lang sa SMART ay yung flatrate na 3G nila. Badtrip kadalasan yung trunks nila papunta sa ibang networks, may oras na busy talaga na di ka makakatawag.